A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
KITSUNETSUKI is a multiplayer-focused arena third-person shooter (TPS) game in anime style.
This game in an early stage of development. Everyone can help by supporting this game at the patreon.
Up to 16 players in the match or 8vs8 in team fights.
Multiple game modes
Free For All, DeathMatch, Raise The Flag and much more...
Multiple races. No gender-locked classes. No premade characters.
Vertical gameplay with walljump and wallrun mechanics.
Evasive gun style
Fast paced evasive gun style with many dodge moves.
Not only guns
Multiple melee weapon types to surpass the gun players.
Operating System: Windows 7 or later / Ubuntu Linux 16.04 or later
CPU: Intel i5 or alternative
GPU: OpenGL/GLSL 4.3+ compatible (NVIDIA GeForce 400-series or later, AMD Radeon 5000-series or later, Intel HD 4200 or later)
Track The Progress
|Updated||10 days ago|
|Made with||Blender, Inkscape, Substance Painter & designer, Bullet (Physics Engine)|
|Tags||Anime, arena, kitsune, Multiplayer, panda3d, Parkour, Third-Person Shooter|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, French, Russian|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Homepage, Patreon, Twitter, YouTube|
- Made a tiny demo/prototype of the game10 days ago
- Cel Shading shader for Substance DesignerJun 06, 2019
- KITSUNETSUKI project: Occlusion Culling with Portals in Panda3DMay 09, 2019
- KITSUNETSUKI project: New Lobby/HUB system, in-game inventory, WIPApr 23, 2019
- KITSUNETSUKI project: new mechanics - wallrunMar 21, 2019
- WIP: concepting and testing a new game level, basic geometryFeb 19, 2019
- KITSUNETSUKI project: demo/replay recording and playbackJan 15, 2019
- KITSUNETSUKI project: animation blendingNov 03, 2018